Cyber Security Training
Employees have long been viewed as the ‘weakest link’ in a business’s cyber security chain and, with human error still being the number one cause of data breaches.
Even with businesses allocating more time and money towards tackling human cyber risk, employee-related security incidents continued to plague businesses in 2023. But why?
Simply put, many businesses just aren’t doing enough to combat evolving threats. With cybercriminals using more advanced techniques to exploit humans, the traditional route of once-per-year security awareness training just isn’t enough to protect today’s businesses from the loss of sensitive information, reputational damage and financial repercussions.
- 88% of data breaches are due to human error
- 36% of breaches are connected to phishing
- 25% of staff believe they’ve clicked on a phishing email at work
Teknicare have taken this seriously and are now pleased to launch our low cost Human Risk Management (HRM), training platform.
Starting from just £2.00 per user, and with options of 3 month, 6 month or on-going training plans, we can ensure your employees are not only made aware of the risks, but are also tested on these regularly. We will also provide you, the business owner, with comprehensive reporting, so you can identify any potential risks areas.
- Most companies take nearly 6 months to detect a data breach, even major ones
- On average, only 5% of companies’ folders are properly protected.
- 86% of breaches were financially motivated and 10% were motivated by espionage.
- 4 million files are stolen every day – that’s 44 every single second
- Cyber crime is quickly becoming more profitable than the illegal drug trade
Protect your business from ransomware attacks – Gain peace of mind by using Teknicare’s managed EDR to roll back any and all devices to their pre-threat state. Simply click and restore infected machines to full productivity, no matter which strain of ransomware is holding them hostage. There’s no need to pay expensive ransoms to cyberattackers or hire high-priced consultants to rebuild network access. Managed EDR pays for itself by keeping you safe and secure.
Increase employee productivity – Eliminate threats that outwit traditional AV solutions and maintain faster device performance, creating fewer distraction that eat into employee productivity.
Let the experts manage it for you – Don’t spend time trying to support and manage your own systems and security. Focus on running and growing your business, with ongoing support from the team at Teknicare, your managed service provider.